by Kris Reid  January 16, 2010 6:44 pm
Smash Repairs
Devilish Angel asked:

Content for WordPress

Trackback URL


  1. by K B January 17, 2010 at 6:45 am

    You could always get a restraining order put on her if you are afraid that she will carry out on her threat. Also let as many people that you know what she said, that way if someone sees her in your vicinity, or hears her talking about you, you can be forwarned and contact the authorities.

  2. by conductor_mtm January 19, 2010 at 10:25 pm

    Report it to the police and your landlord. Watch your back, don’t go anywhere around the outside of your building by yourself. Chances are, she isn’t going to hurt you, but there is always the chance. Always remember, you are superior to her and you have no need to be afraid as you can take care of yourself.

  3. by Tony M January 21, 2010 at 12:05 am

    I would say call the police and report her threat. See if you can get a restraining order against her.

  4. by Scooter January 23, 2010 at 7:16 am

    WOW she is nuts!!!

    I think I would let the land lady know about the situation and I would call the cops, maybe they could help you get a ppo on her

  5. by tonal9nagual January 24, 2010 at 8:04 pm

    First you need to remain calm! Getting worked up will only make things worse. Get in together with the landlady, and call the law on this woman. She can be sued in court for non payment of rent and if you can prove it, distruction of property!

  6. by Krystal January 25, 2010 at 1:18 pm

    If she comes bangin on your door.. don’t open it. Call the police and tell them someone who threatened your life is beating your door down. Let them come handle it.

    Sadly, just her threatening you like that isn’t enough for a cop to come do anything. She has to actually be in the act of doing or attempting to do harm. If she is bangin at your door… that’s close enough!

    Good luck.

  7. by ??u???™ January 26, 2010 at 4:55 am

    In my experience, I have found that people that announce it to you rarely follow through.

    However, I would place everyone around you on notice just as a precaution. She has threatened bodily harm against you, which you could report to the magistrate, but you would need more proof for a restraining order. You need witnesses to her abusive behavior. Otherwise, it’s he said, she said, and no judge on the planet will get involved with that.

    I would make it very difficult for her to have the opportunity to get to you. Don’t go out alone for a while, and keep something by the door in case you need to defend yourself. And, remember: You can’t hit first. She can say whatever she wants, but until she makes physical contact with you, you cannot punch her. I know that it’s hard not to wipe up the floor with her, but don’t.

    Keep your cool, think on your feet, and keep your phone and digital camera with you all the time.

  8. by Phoenix January 27, 2010 at 8:49 am

    whoa something very similar happened to me when i called the cops cuz this crack ho’s kids were outside playing at 2 o’clock in the a.m. and I called the cops, but before they got there she rang my doorbell and said come on out here and i’ll kick yoass and I said I’m sure you will but I gotta work for a living and I shut the door and locked it and the cops came and acted like a bunch of stupid sissies (sorry Lt Dan it is true) and then I think she forgot about it cuz I didn’t have anymore trouble but she was evicted like the next week and I moved out of the ‘hood anyway.

    Maybe you could move?

  9. by a.hanly January 29, 2010 at 11:44 am

    Hi Devilish…Your question is a good one, as welll as one many of us have had to face at one time or another. It also has a lesson to be learned from it too (I’ll bet you know what it is). Not being able to give all of the details of the situation, ie: her size, age, ethnicity, if she has other family members, or a history with the police, limits my ability to give the best answer possible…However here are some suggestions that I hope may help:
    *Tell everyone involved, or familiar with the situation, about
    her threatening your well being-
    *If you are truly worried, file a police report regarding her
    physical threats of violence-
    *If possible, find a safer place to live for the remainder of the
    week, or until you feel it is safe to return-
    *Lay low for the rest of the week and don’t go out alone-
    *Invite a friend or two to stay with you for a few days (the
    bigger, more aggressive type, the better)-
    ^^OR (but not recommended)
    ^Fire-up a fat blunt with her and befriend her for the next
    couple of days, offerrring to help her move -
    ^Apologize for the misunderstanding and offer to throw her
    a going-away-party -
    ^Gather as many large, aggressive friends & friends of
    friends that you can and have them go pay her a visit -
    ^^Don’t worry about it, she probably has way too much going
    on to bother with you -
    These are only suggestions …so do what you feel is best for you… and BE SAFE!!!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© Smash Repairs 2018.