by Kris Reid  March 12, 2005 3:29 pm
Smash Repairs
Whity asked:


Trackback URL

1 Comment

  1. by Scottowner March 13, 2005 at 5:47 am

    Providing the Police gave your brother a written statement that the car was unroadworthy BEFORE the accident. and providing there was nothing to suggest that it was your brother’s driving that caused the accident.your brother should have no problems. Present this evidence to the garage and demand the car back. Otherwise you will have to get legal representation and go to court.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© Smash Repairs 2018.