by Kris Reid  April 10, 2010 4:04 am

Trackback URL


  1. by kickstart1954 April 10, 2010 at 4:52 am

    Sue him!

  2. by Curious Me April 10, 2010 at 5:28 am

    Gather all your documents and proof of the work that was done and go to court.

  3. by entidtil April 10, 2010 at 6:11 am

    Your question is vague but if it is your “partner” (whatever that may mean) repaired someone else’s car and the someone else won’t pay, your “partner” may keep the car and hold it with a mechanics lien. If the car has already been turned over to the owner, a lawsuit may be required

  4. by kelly_f_1999 April 10, 2010 at 6:39 am

    should have not let it leave without money
    but to get it sue him for it

  5. by JA12 April 10, 2010 at 7:09 am

    Sell the car to recover his money. First of all go to the small claims court and get the ownership of the car transferred to himself.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© Smash Repairs 2018.