by Kris Reid  March 4, 2009 6:01 pm
Smash Repairs
Kingocal asked:


Trackback URL


  1. by FuSioN` March 6, 2009 at 11:35 pm

    take it to court. and i hope you have proof of what she said. take ti to a local shop ask for an estimate some of them will do it for free .first off if she is uninsured you should have notified police. its illegal to drive anywhere in the usa without liability insurance

  2. by Chris March 8, 2009 at 9:29 pm

    You can get it fixed wheverer YOU want, but if the accident did the damage you described (i doubt the electrical system was part of that, but ok) it’s totaled. If the damages are 75-80% of the actual cash value of the vehicle it’s totaled. At least that’s what insurance uses to determine that.

  3. by MiaDiva27 March 9, 2009 at 9:59 pm

    she cant do that. you can get your car fixed anywhere you please. take her to court. that is not true she has no say in the matter. she needs to pay you.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© Smash Repairs 2018.